solutions for critical applications
FTL is a sealing specialist covering industries from oil and gas to food and pharmaceuticals. Our experienced team of engineers optimise operational efficiency and cut equipment downtime by developing solutions to problems based around leakage, friction and wear.
FTL focuses on the precise needs of the customer as well as the specific application, allowing us to deliver excellence as standard across every project we undertake. Whatever your sealing challenge, our team has the expertise to deliver a right-first-time solution.
A centre of excellence
FTL's range of services and products is under constant refinement, through cutting-edge R&D and testing conducted at our innovative Centre of Excellence for rotary and reciprocating technologies.
Our expertise shines through when we are faced with a unique challenge, and need to engineer an equally unique solution. We are keen problem solvers, not restricted to off-the-shelf products to deliver the right results.
Making a real difference
Whether you're looking to optimise operational performance, reduce your environmental impact or improve safety to safeguard your team and your consumers, your FTL sealing expert can engineer a sealing system which delivers business improvements in the areas you wish to find them.
End-to-end sealing support
Your FTL sealing expert will deliver a comprehensive service for any sealing requirement, optimising a solution built around the exact demands of your application.
1. Consultation - listening to client to fully understand project requirements
2. Specification - onsite technical survey to determine operating parameters
3. Design and development - create a technically and commercially viable solution
4. Proof of concept - validation, testing and analysis
5. Manufacture - production and assembly of sealing components
6. Integration - prototyping, field trials and troubleshooting
7. Installation - onsite commissioning and training
|Monday||- 07:30 to 17:00|
|Tuesday||- 07:30 to 17:00|
|Wednesday||- 07:30 to 17:00|
|Thursday||- 07:30 to 17:00|
|Friday||- 09:00 to 13:00|
Be the first to leave a review!